Freshman year went by way too fast. Now you have a chance to experience the year all over again (except you Don't know anyone...
CoRo is the place to be!
- The Plex Is still disgustingly far away so you can get a solid round of cardio in before AND after the gym! (If you can get yourself to go which you won’t, just admit it fatty)
- Worried About what they may be serving at “Lower Live CeNter Stage at Robsham Theater”? No need! You won’T ever have TO eat there as you’ll remain right outside good old Carney Dining.
- The stairs make for a great workout too! Your butt will never look better! Promise.
- Freshman year went by way too fast. Now you have a chance to experience the year all over again (except you Don’t know anyone around you! Yes!)
- WorrIed about how far your friEnds are? Don’t be. There’s plenty of new freshmen just down the Hall and Everywhere you Look and you cannot escaPe!
- The separation between school and hoME is nonexistent. So now you will be anxious and miserable about academics all the time! (productivity!)
- Worried about getting cold? Don’t be! No AC!
- No reason to buy fancy decorations because no one will EVER come over. Saves so much money!
- Remember that time the third stall was covered in shit and out of commission for three days? Or maybe when someone clogged the shower drain with weed and vomit? Aren’t you kinda gonna miss that wackiness? Well you’re in luck because you get to experience that all over again in the communal bathrooms for another whole year!
- BC ResLife has worked so hard to ensure an inclusive and fun-filled community for all sophomores next year, even though some of it might seem bad! Be grateful. (Just kidding. Be vengeful.)