Top Ten Campus Spots To Cover Your Little Head And Submit To The Infinite Sadness
Wondering where you can just let the waterworks flow at Boston College? Are you a first-year student who has yet to burst into tears in public? Are you a returning Eagle in need of a new sob spot? Does the crushing weight of your inherited, generational misery weigh upon your shoulders like the World upon Atlas? If so, this list is for you!
- O’Neill Booth, First Floor.
- Absolutely no noise restrictions here, so feel free to really let it out. Shake, quiver, do the freaky little silent-sob. Nobody is watching, everyone is weeping.
- The Rat Salad Line
- Feeling ~shaken up~ ? Emotions tossed about? Yeah, cry here.
- Vandy Spiral Staircase Tube
- Spiraling in more ways than one. An ideal spot to wrap your arms around your knees and sob and wail.
- UCS Bathrooms In The Basement of Gasson That Are Conveniently Always Empty And Clean
- If you’re the private type — A perfect place to have a desperate little boohoo-cry
- Res Bench, Perhaps With A New Goose Friend Looking On With Concern
- If you’re the social type — just the place you’re looking for to whimper and snot and make pitiful little nose bubbles.
- Construction Site Mud Puddle
- You know you want to — sniveling in front of construction workers is, by most measures, an act of godly penance.
- Your Bed
- A classic.
- Sam From Portico’s Bed
- Another classic.
- Mod Bathroom On A Pre-COVID Friday Night
- Ah, sweet nostalgia.
- Right Smack In The Middle Of Lecture
- Let it out, your Molecules and Cells professor probably can’t even see you bawling and pissing and gnashing your teeth.
If you or someone you know is feeling stressed, lonely, or overwhelmed this semester, reach out to the Lean On Me non-crisis hotline! They have anonymous peer supporters who will listen any time, so you can still feel comforted even if your favorite crying spot is closed for the night! Text them at: 617-553-6655.