How to Entertain Yourself During Quarantine (Budget Edition)
Hey! Are you back living in your childhood bedroom? Are you a broke college student who is hurting from not being included in the COVID relief bill and rationing money to buy weed from that kid who dropped out of your high school? Are you already sick of your hobbies and searching for new ways to pass these month-long days? Don’t even bother answering, because we already know that you said yes to all of the above.
Lucky for you, The Classic has collected some free and enjoyable ways to keep yourself temporarily distracted from the impending doom of the unforeseeable future.
UnfortunatelyFortunately, using your brain can never be shut down! You’ve probably been thinking a lot recently, so here are some new topics to ponder: “Why does my mom keep asking me to make a Tik Tok? Is this all a punishment for spending too much money and not acting like a child of God over spring break? Would the world be better if the average height of humans was still 5’5?”
- Learn how to play the drums. Everyone you live with will absolutely adore this one. Nothing brings us closer together like good music, right? Using kitchen pots and butter knives will yield an acoustic that is unmatched by a real drum kit!
- Individually tweeze each one of your arm hairs. It’s never too soon to start working on your summer bod! This one should keep you occupied until it’s time to proudly display them.
- Film a stop motion video but instead of using clay figurines individually pose for each shot. Again, another one to keep you occupied for hours.
- Rank the people you live with from worst teeth to best teeth. Be sure not to put a title on the list and then post it publicly. It will be quite enjoyable to watch them attempt to figure it out and you incite some household drama!
- Start a new Instagram trend! Just kidding. Whatever you do, please not this. We beg you.